Do you want to add some décor to your dull drab office or cubicle? This article will present you with one option to upgrade the décor of your workspace – a cubicle window.
If you are among the ranks of Cubicle Nation, as I am, you can certainly understand how dull this environment can be if you don’t make an effort to spruce it up the best that you can.
I certainly do my part to add to my cubicle décor and have gone as far as creating this website that deals with making the best of any workspace an awesome environment in which to work.
Table of Contents
- Cubicle with Window Benefits
- Other Cubicle Wallpaper Windows from wall26
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cubicle Windows or Cubicle Wallpaper
- What to Read Next:
What I have certainly learned through the use of Twitter and Pinterest (feel free to follow me!) is that there are many office workers out there who sit in cubicles all day long that are also passionate about adding to their office décor and making their work life better.
You can buy cubicle wallpaper or make your own. You could add enhanced interior design using industrial office accents like wood, brick, and metal. You can also add plants and posters to your cubicle but have you ever thought that you could add a small office window or cubicle window to your office?
Cubicle with Window Benefits
The benefits of cubicles with windows, even though they may be faux windows, are numerous. Here is a quick list.
- Cubicle window décor will add some color to your grey walls.
- Cubicle windows can boost your spirits in a drab cubicle.
- A window cubicle is a lot better than a cubicle without a window.
- Window posters for cubicles allow you to daydream about upcoming time off.
- Cubicle walls with windows will make you the talk of Cubicle Nation!
Other Cubicle Wallpaper Windows from wall26
There are a total of 44 different scenes available from wall26. Here is a sample below of some of the cubicle windows available. They make dramatic peel and stick cubicle wallpaper or window posters for cubicles or offices that need some color and vibrancy.
Well, a while back I came upon a product that was made for a cubicle or any office environment. It was made out of solid pine and it came with 4 different seasonal views that you can interchange whenever you feel like a change.
That product was built by someone I actually have conferred with in the past. He isn’t making them anymore but the window mural wall sticker seen above is certainly the next best thing.
To be honest, I have yet to purchase one of these unique cubicle accessories but the picture shown above is one I took just the other day of a co-worker’s cubicle with the cubicle window proudly displayed. She is very happy with her purchase and I was actually the one that told her about this product. It hangs very easily in her cubicle and adds some life to what could be dull cubicle walls.
Features of the Cubicle Window – wall6 Window Posters for Cubicles
- Dimensions – 24 X 32 inches or 36 X 48 inches
- Color – White frame
- Brand – Wall26
- Material – Vinyl, Peel and Stick
- 44 different seasonal views
Additional Details of the wall6 Mural Window Pictures for Cubicles
- Unique and One of a kind Home Wall Sticker Design – by BestDealDepot
- Very High Quality Vinyl – 7+ year exterior life!
- Very easy to apply, remove or reposition – Just PEEL & STICK!
- You can put it by yourself indoors or outdoors: walls, doors, widows or any flat and dry surface!
- Won’t leave a mark on your wall like other cheap sticker, no residue!
If you’d also like to add a little life to your cubicle and brighten up your cubicle environment, you too might want to make this small investment. As I write this, my cubicle has always been next to a big expansive window so I never really felt the need to buy a cubicle window.
But, in about a week I am being forced from my current cubicle (next to the window) into the middle of a cube farm. I’m not happy about it but I’m happy to be employed. I may just be making a cubicle window purchase in the near future so that at least I can have a window in the middle of Cubicle Nation!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cubicle Windows or Cubicle Wallpaper
Can you put wallpaper on cubicle walls?
The answer is Yes but if you are using customary wallpaper you will need to affix it with some type of fasteners to keep it in place. You could use panel wall clips or even t-pins to affix the traditional wallpaper. A much better option is to utilize peel and stick wallpaper which will attach to a fabric cubicle wall.
You can buy them with many different colorful scenes displaying picturesque settings that will transport you away from your cubicle to a different place and time.
What do you cover a cubicle wall with?
You have many options when it comes to covering up a cubicle wall. Here is a short list.
- Colorful fabric or murals
- Peel and stick cubicle wallpaper with colorful scenes
- Motivational posters
- Framed photos
- Framed paintings
- Whimsical signs
- Mirrors to reflect any available light
- Dry erase board made for cubicle walls
- Peel and stick dry erase calendar
- Hanging corner cubicle shelf with a small plant
How do you make a cubicle homey?
The list is endless when it comes to adding some accessories to make your cubicle homey. Here is a list of items and accessories I have incorporated into my own work cubicle to add that homey touch.
- Portable mini refrigerator
- Crock-pot food warmer
- Sunlight desk lamp
- Office coffee corner and tea corner
- Add some greenery with low-maintenance plants or terrariums
- Hang framed photos on your cubicle walls
- Hang custom posters
- Surround yourself with family photos on desktop and walls
- Hang a mirror
- Add a headphones hanger
What to Read Next:
- Cubicle Privacy – Is it Really an Option?
- Maximize Cubicle Storage with a Variety of Cubicle Shelves
- Working in a Cubicle – Everything You Need to Know
- Cubicle Hangers and Cubicle Hooks – Check out my Top 5
- 15 Top Tips to Organize your Desk, Office, or Cubicle at Work
Bob has been blogging for over 20 years and has been an office and cubicle dweller for more than 40 years. He created the popular office website CubicleBliss in January 2011 and rebranded it as WorkspaceBliss in April 2020. Over the years, he has been a regular writer for popular blogs such as DailyBlogTips and WorkAwesome (can read his articles here).
In the office he’s been an IT Manager, Applications Engineer, Systems Analyst, Software Project leader, and Programmer Analyst in his long career. He’s a Certified Microsoft Professional and possesses a Masters of Science degree and two Bachelor of Science degrees, one of those in Informational Technology.