I’ve been on a kick lately with my office cubicle to open up as much space as possible on my desktop. To me, a cluttered desktop is completely demotivating. If I walk into my office cubicle in the morning and see a pile of papers and file folders on my desk, I just want to turn around and head for home.
I recently came across a monitor cubicle hanger or computer monitor wall mount that has allowed me to open up some space on my desktop and also allows me to easily clean under the monitor which is a weekly cubicle maintenance task for me.
I’ve owned this Kensington flat panel monitor cubicle hanger for a couple of weeks and I wish I bought it sooner. But, to be totally honest, I didn’t even know that they existed until I saw one in an office product magazine. Hangers in cubicles can take many forms including coat hooks and plant hangers but this was the first monitor hanger I had seen.
Utilizing the walls of my cubicle has really opened up a lot of real estate on my desktop and I wish I had thought of it a lot sooner. Cubicle shelves will also utilize your fabric walls as a place for cubicle storage. Check out my before and after pictures below. I think you will see the difference the LCD monitor wall mount has made in my office.
Monitor Cubicle Hanger – Images in my Cubicle (Before and After)
Benefits of a Cubicle Wall Mount
- One of the benefits of using a monitor cubicle hanger is that it frees up desk space. This can be especially helpful in small offices or shared work spaces where desks are at a premium. With less desk space being used for monitors, you’ll have more room to work on your projects.
- A computer monitor wall mount will help eliminate clutter on your desktop thereby allowing you to organize desktop items more efficiently.
- Another benefit of using a monitor cubicle hanger is that it can help to improve your posture. When you have a monitor on your desk on a stand, it’s easy to slouch over and crane your neck in order to see the screen. By using a cubicle wall mount, you can position the monitor at eye level, which will help to keep your back and neck aligned. This will allow you to ergonomically optimize the height of your computer monitor which should promote health and wellness in the office.
- A monitor cubicle hanger can help to create a more organized work space. With all of your cables and cords neatly tucked away along the cubicle wall and beneath your desk, you’ll have a neater desk and less of a mess.
- Adjustable to secure to any cubicle wall thickness.
- Easy to assemble with no drilling required (screwdriver enclosed).
- Supports computer monitors up to 20 lbs with 8 adjustable height levels.
- Can hang on an adjacent cubicle wall for corner office display. Tilts 90 degrees.
- Allows you more desk space since monitor is suspended above desktop.
- Allows you to easily clean desktop below the monitor.
If you are interested in making your office cubicle the talk of the company, you too can order a Kensington flat panel monitor cubicle hanger. You certainly won’t regret the decision. There are also many flat panel monitor computer accessories you can acquire to go with your monitor hanger. If you’d like any more information about this computer monitor wall mount please use my Contact Me page or just leave a question in the comments.