Are you looking for an industrial office look that is perfect for a man? This article will give you a list of 10 top practical industrial office décor ideas for men.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur starting your own business or you’re a corporate employee, when it comes to office décor, there are a few key things that men should consider.
From masculine colors to industrial materials and accessories, these tips and ideas will help you create an office that is both stylish and functional. So whether you’re working from home or in an actual office, read on for the best masculine office décor ideas and concepts to decorate your manly space!
10 Top Practical Industrial Office Décor Ideas For Men
Decorating an industrial style office for a man requires a bit or pre-planning. You first have to understand how to decorate an industrial style office space. After that you can concentrate on adding those masculine touches to the décor. Here’s a list of office décor ideas you can incorporate into an industrial design office for a man.
- Go for a rustic look with exposed brick walls. Exposed brick walls give any office space a raw and masculine feel. If you don’t have exposed brick in your office, you can easily fake it with some bricks stickers or wallpaper.
- Add some metal elements. Industrial style is all about incorporating metal elements into your décor. You can do this by adding metal furniture, lighting fixtures, or even just small details like switch plates and hardware. Oftentimes iron piping and flanges are used to connect the pipes to distressed or torched wood creating industrial style bookshelves within an industrial office.
- Bring in some natural elements. Incorporating natural elements into your décor will help to soften the overall look and feel of the space. Try adding some greenery, wood furniture, or stone accents.
- Use industrial-inspired lighting. Lighting is a key element in any space, and it’s especially important in an industrial office. Go for exposed LED bulbs, metal fixtures, or even vintage-inspired lights that include Edison bulbs. There are many accessories for an industrial office that utilize these industrial elements.
- Keep it simple and minimal. The beauty of industrial style is that it doesn’t have to be complicated or fussy. Keep your décor simple and clean for a polished look. The minimalist approach certainly works in harmony with an industrial style office.
- Add some pops of color. Industrial style doesn’t have to be all about dark and dreary colors. You can add some personality to the space with pops of color. Industrial office color schemes can include green and red as well as any earth tone colors. Try adding colorful artwork, rugs, or even just accent pillows.
- Incorporate geometric shapes. Geometric shapes are a staple of the industrial style. You can add them into your décor in a number of ways, such as with furniture, lighting fixtures, or even just small details.
- Use vintage and antique pieces. Adding vintage and antique pieces is a great way to give your office some character. Look for items at flea markets, thrift stores, or even online. You could even utilize faux vintage and antique accessories rather than springing for true antique items.
- Hang some interesting art. Art is a great way to personalize any space, and it’s especially important in a man’s industrial office. Look for pieces that reflect a masculine style or that have an interesting story behind them.
- Keep it functional. A man’s industrial office should be both stylish and functional. Make sure you have adequate storage, proper lighting, and all the necessary office supplies but ensure that these items conform to the industrial style. Masculine industrial desk accessories can be found in any office superstore or online. By following these tips, you’ll be sure to create an industrial office that is both stylish and functional.
Masculine Office Décor Ideas
The following industrial office accessories would work perfectly in a man’s industrial office. From faux 3D brick wall peel and stick panels to a classic, vintage gear clock to industrial desk and floor lamps, these accessories scream the industrial look.
Summary of Industrial Office Décor Ideas for Men
Incorporating metal, distressed or torched wood, iron piping, and vintage and antique pieces into a man’s office along with a simple and minimalist approach are steps you can take to set the foundation of industrial style décor. Masculine office décor ideas work in harmony with industrial interior design.
With these top industrial office décor ideas for men, you can easily create a space that is both stylish and masculine. I hope that the strategies and tips presented in this article allow you to create that perfectly masculine industrial office.